The newest arrival in Geneseo is a 1944 Douglas B-26B, C/N 44-34104. It had been under restoration by the Historic Aircraft Squadron in Fairfield, OH. It is owned by the Military Aircraft Restoration Corporation (MARC).
The B-26B was moved to the 1941 Historical Aircraft Group Museum in the summer of 2011 and its restoration is now being completed.
Terry Swann Photos